Welcome to Joylandia, my tifle blog.

Monday, March 06, 2006


It had been WAY too long since I'd added a picture of my nephews. Let's bask in their beauty once more...

This week in Technology World, I created a Yahoo Groups for my classes. I share my class power points with them, some links, and I have even started polling them on different aspects of the class. So far not so many have responded but I am going to remind them again tomorrow. I wish I could like my powerpoints to my normal ufl website, but the program I used, Microsoft Publisher, won't let me for some reason. Grrr. Anyways, I will let you all know if this Group works... ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate UF said...

Excellent decision...I'm basking in his beauty...yup still basking....la di da...confused...wiki it man, wiki it! ;-)

6:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home